EXODUS 7-9; PSALM 9-12 DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
December 10, 2017
A Gnat to Remember – Exodus 5-10
Reading: Exodus 7-9; Psalm 9-12
- What did you like and/or dislike about the Scripture you read this week and/or last week’s sermon?
- What stood out to you in a new way?
- Gnats symbolize what only God can do.
- Why do we remember the midwives?
- Why do we remember the murder that Moses committed?
- Why do we remember the burning bush?
- Why do we remember Aaron and Moses?
- Why do we remember the Exodus?
- Why do we remember the Gnats?
- Are you able to laugh at human powers?
- What are some things our church has prayed for that only God could have done, and He did?
- What are some things you have prayed for that only God could have done, and He did?
- It’s important to our church that we, as women, have a voice. How can you have a voice in our church?
- The Journey is calling us to dramatically speak against sexual harassment. Have you ever experienced sexual harassment?
- How can you stand up against sexual harassment?
- Why is it important to pray “Only God” prayers?
NEXT STEPS FOR THE LADIES BIBLE STUDY GROUP
- Email or speak to Jo Morton know if you would like to read scripture or pray for communion, so that you can have a voice in our church.
Speak out against sexual harassment.
- Pray “Only God” prayers.
Jo Morton writes these discussion questions and leads The Journey Ladies Bible Study. Jo works at Williams Company in Tulsa, enjoys playing and singing all kinds of music, and is involved in many mission efforts at The Journey. Email Jo.