SUPER BOWL 50!
Whether you enjoy the actual game or just the commercials of the Super Bowl, join us at The Journey Office located on 31st and 129th on Sunday Feb 7th at 5pm for the Super Bowl 50. It will be potluck style so bring some food and/or some drinks for everyone to enjoy. For more info, contact Nate Donley
We are starting a new series: Life of Christ - Series 2 "Boyhood and Early Ministry of Jesus".
1. Don't forget to give your child your extra change! Offering is an important time in our class.
2. Parents: I encourage you to give your child 5 minutes of your time to ask and discuss what they learned in Sunday class. Re-enforce the memory verse and discuss its meaning.
3. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for the nursery: 2 for the 9:30-10:30 slot, and 2 for the 10:30-11:45 slot.
4. Birthday Celebrations coming up - January 31st.
5. If you are willing to help with the Valentines Breakfast, please contact Bartola.
GIVING TO THE JOURNEY
We don't require giving to be a member of The Journey, but we boldly invite all people to give generously to the important mission of inviting all people into Christ centered life.Until our name change takes effect legally, offering checks can still be written to "Garnett Church of Christ" or just "Church of Christ". If you have your donation sent directly from your bank, please be sure to change the mailing address to our new office location: The Journey, 3171 S. 129th East Ave., Suite D, Tulsa, OK 74134.
LADIES' BOOK CLUB
Takes place every SECOND Tuesday of the month @ 6:30PM. Coming up in February watching the movie, The War Room. More details to follow.
"FOREVER, FOR REAL" MARRIAGE CONFERENCE
Saturday, February 6th @ 9:30AM – 4PM. For more information, contact Carl & Janice Harris.