- We have started a new Series: Life of Christ Series 3: Jesus Heals and Helps
- Sunday May 8th's Lesson: “The Nobleman's Son/Jesus in the Synagogue” John 4:43-54; Luke 4:14-32
- SUNDAY: Pre-K & Elementary kids will be presenting on stage before they get dismissed for class at 11:05.
- Don't forget to grab a form for “Day Camp 4 Kids.” Available at welcome desk. Scholarship & Volunteer form will also be available.
- Offering is an important part of our class, help us teach our kids the importance of giving. Feel free to give your child some spare change, so they can be a part of the giving.
- Take a couple of minutes to ask your child what was taught in class, and what the bible verse means to them.
- We are needing your God given gift of service in the Children's Ministry from 11:05 – 11:45 AM. Any questions, contact Bartola!
We are going to be fundraising for our summer events, mostly Camp Genesis and the St. Louis, MO Mission Trip. The youth group will be hosting an envelope fundraiser from May 1st-June 5th. There are 100 envelopes with a number on them. If you take an envelope, then you are committing to donating at least the amount that the envelope represents. Example: If you take envelope number 42, then you are committing to donate at least $42 to the youth groups summer events. Also, if you take more then one envelope, you would just add them all together and donate at least that amount. If you took envelope #99 and envelope #1, you would be committing to donate at least $100. For more information please see Nate Donley.
Camp Genesis 6/12 - 6/17 @ Oklahoma Christian University (8th -12th Grade)
STL Mission Trip 7/8 - 7/16 @ North City Church of Christ in St. Louis, MO (High School Only)
Sunset Bible Camp 7/25 - 7/29 in Manford, OK (6th - 12th Grade)
COMFORT & CARE MINISTRY
Want to help care for someone in need? Can you double your dinner recipe to take to someone who just had surgery? Can you help transport a meal for someone? Can you donate a few dollars to cover costs for a funeral meal? Can you write an encouraging note? There are MANY ways you can get involved in this ministry to those who are sick or just in need of a little extra help.
We are having an informational meeting on Sunday, May 15th for 30 minutes immediately after service.
Will be meeting Tuesday, May 10 at the Outpost (3171 S. 129th E. Ave. Ste. D Tulsa, OK 74134) at 6:30PM.
Begins Wednesday May 25th at the Outpost. Contact the church office today to get signed up!